Thursday, March 3, 2011

Nico Nico Douga Style Dances

I've been watching alot of the dances popularized by Nico Nico Douga and there's some that really stand out in my opinion. My favorite that I've seen (I know, a bit old) is this one below. I love how its both masculine and feminine at the same time. I would love to learn the choreography to this if I get a guy to do it alongside me to reach the full effect that this dance has. 


Another one of my favorites which is a solo dance is a bit old too. It get a plus from me because its sung by Luka (my favorite Vocaloid). My favorite thing about this dance is the energy and stamina that it requires. Just look at her go! You can tell that this took some serious training. And, the chorus choreography is just adorable! Kyun!~♥


Since I have to do one for the AX maid application, I'm going to do a warm-up Hare Hare Yukai for the lulz and then attempt to do one of the above. Wish me luck!♥

No comments:

Post a Comment