Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica (Episode 6)

Over the past few days I've been watching all that's out of Madoka Magica so far. If you haven't watched episode 6 turn back now~! Well I just watched episode 6 and its still going strong. Although Madoka isn't a magical girl yet. I cant wait to see what cute transformation sequence she will get.

DDR =D

So, first of all Kyouko.... Kyouko motherfuckin' Sakura. She can play this cool DDR game, eat anime variant Pocky, and be super tsundere all at the same time. Does anyone know if the song playing was an actual song? I know it reminded me of something but I cant quite put my finger on it. Was it the Haruhi opening? I dunno well I dont quite have an opinion about her yet. Her freak out was pretty nice at the end though...


Single tooth superior loli
Also, as you can see, that extra tooth has simply got to go.

That kyubbei is getting on my nerves. It comes no where near as good of a magical girl sidekick as Kero. Kero was selfish and played too many video games (like some kind of bad ex) but at least he didn't try to kill Sakura. I'd take him over this evil thing any day. I don't want my soul ripped out, no thanks. No thanks Kyubbei.

Overall, I give this episode a 4.1/5.

No comments:

Post a Comment